Reed Tech and 1WorldSync co-present on the topic of ‘Understanding EU EUDAMED, Global Requirements and GDSN’. This discussion takes a trip around the globe for UDI initiatives, timelines, and expected future challenges in implementing UDI (focusing on EU EUDAMED). Our featured speakers will review the basic GS1 standards that drive the Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) and the advantages of a central product information management solution that will better prepare you to make an informed decision in defining your unique device identification roadmap.
On the agenda:
- How do Reed Tech and 1WorldSync work together to offer data submission/publishing solutions?
- What are the dataflow options for reporting regulatory and commercial data to downstream users?
- The GS1 GTIN standard and the GDSN data publication process
- The FDA deadline for Class I devices Sept 24, 2020 and an update on EUDAMED delay
A short excerpt:
This 60 minute webinar will be beneficial for those in the following roles:
- Unique Device Identification Team Members
- Global Strategy Business Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Operation Leaders
- Product Managers and Business Analysts
- Manufacturing, Operations, and Supply Chain Leaders
- Quality Leaders
- Medical Device IT Support
To see the full presentation, please register. Thanks!