Is your team maximizing efficiency for 510(k) predicate search?
In this short and informative presentation, hear about recent FDA statements concerning medical device predicates and learn key takeaways for improving search efficiency. The presenters will review the current process and contrast a ‘new way’ to glean actionable insights from public databases with connected and normalized data.
- The 510(k) Clearance Pathway
- Updates from the FDA
- Best Practices for Predicate Searching
- Using the Predicate–Successor Relationship for Competitive Intelligence
- Regulatory Intelligence made easy with Alerts
Here’s a short excerpt of the presentation:
Of interest to:
- Regulatory and Compliance Officers
- IT professionals
- Product Information Managers
- Data management and statistics personnel
- Manufacturing directors and supervisors
To access the entire presentation, please let us know who you are. Thanks in advance! We hope you and your team find the content valuable.
Comments or questions? email us: MedDevice@ReedTech.com