In our next free webinar, featured speakers from Reed Tech and PRISYM ID will discuss what device companies will need to do to be EU MDR compliant. The discussion will focus on device registration, UDI data management and product labeling. Other topics include EU MDR timing deadlines, best practices in creating and submitting product data and best practices in preparing and maintaining compliant labels not only for EU MDR, but for the upcoming regulations, too.
Attendees will learn about:
- The known timing and requirements of EU MDR device registration and product labeling
- Best practices in creating, managing and submitting EU device registration and UDI information
- Best practices in implementing EU MDR compliant product labeling
- The importance of controlling the data
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will be suitable for individuals with the following or related job titles:
- Unique Device Identification (UDI) Team Members
- Product Labeling Team Members
- Global Strategy Business Managers
- Regulatory Affairs/Operation Leaders
- Product Managers and Business Analysts
- Manufacturing, Operations, and Supply Chain Leaders
- Quality Leaders
- Medical Device IT Support Personnel