Drug Label Research & AnalyticsReed Tech Navigator™ for Drug Labels
Preview Navigator™ for Drug Labels to learn how you can create accurate and up-to-date drug product content.
Navigator™ for Drug Labels combines US and centralised EU human drug label databases with advanced search, comparison, analysis and alerts tools
- Search nearly 500,000 drug labels
- Branded and generic prescription drugs
- Biologics and over-the-counter (OTC)
- Homeopathic and herbal products
- Set up alerts for updates in your Personal Library
Quickly and easily access the entire sets of FDA-approved prescription, over-the-counter (OTC) and homeopathic drug products and EU centralised prescription drug products
Navigator™ for Drug Labels helps pharmaceutical regulatory researchers ensure accurate and up-to-date drug label content.
Search the database using a single word or leverage up to seven categories and 90+ parameters to build a multi-dimensional search. Conduct side-by-side label comparisons of up to five labels to analyze similar products or previous label versions and discover acceptable usage changes. Monitor competitor products and recently-approved labels with LabelTrack, delivering personalized email alerts.
- Review up to 5 labels at a time
- Select 2 labels to compare and with 1 click see the highlighted view of differences
Learn more about competitive drug label intelligence and advanced search, comparison, analysis and alerts tools