Reed Tech Navigator™ for Medical Device Risk Assessment
A new way to glean actionable insights from medical device quality, safety and regulatory data
Connectiv Innovation Awards Winner
Quickly Research Multiple Datasets
Instantly Analyze Quality & Safety Metrics
Improve Market Intelligence
Deliver value throughout the device lifecycle
with Reed Tech Navigator
Sign up for a free two-day trial of Navigator
Instant access to search by FDA Product Code, Manufacturer Name, Intended Use, and more:
- Product Search: search by K Number, PMA Number and Device Type with advanced filtering to refine results.
- Clearance Search: quickly search by K Number, De Novos Number, Device Description, or Intended Use/Indication for Use, a feature only found in Navigator.
- Adverse Events: search by Report Number, MDR Report Key or Initial Event Date with additional filters to refine results sets.
- Watchlists: monitor new events for selected products or separately, for selected clearances.
Understand the trends for medical safety and quality—then use that knowledge to better inform risk management, product design, market research, post market surveillance and regulatory intelligence.
Download this white paper to learn:
- Barriers to conducting meaningful analysis
- Steps to standardizing data for comparison
- The available public sources for device safety and quality data
There’s a daunting amount of data out there about medical device quality and safety. Public sources such as FDA and private databases house valuable information about adverse events, recalls, inspection findings and warning letters. But this data can be difficult and time-consuming to locate, standardize and compare.