To learn the main requirements for Electronic Drug Registration and Labeling (eDRL), download a quick-reference guide with step-by-step instructions and ways to simplify and expedite the process. Download your free guide here.
The eDRL How-to Guide answers questions like:
- Who is responsible to list a drug product?
- How to obtain Drug Listing and National Drug Codes (NDCs)?
- What are the prerequisites for drug listing submissions?
- What are the elements of a drug listing submission?
- What are the manufacturer’s listing and enforcement issues?
We hope you find this reference information as a helpful resource to your team. If you have questions about Drug Listings for OTC, prescription or other scenarios, contact us. We are here to help. Email: [email protected]