If you are looking for useful desktop references concerning EU UDI, you have come to the right place. Reed Tech recently hosted a webinar discussion that included insights on what is currently known about EUDAMED requirements. The speakers covered detailed slides on compliance timelines for EU and other global regulators. EU UDI options and flexibility from Reed Tech were also reviewed along with some UDI wisdom on what to do ‘now’ to prepare.
Below is an excerpt from the longer webinar discussion. Click to listen as Gary Saner, Senior Manager-Information Solutions and John Lorenc, Senior Product Manager respond to three frequently asked questions about EU UDI.
Additionally, the webinar slides are a great reference. In the detailed slides from the webinar, you will gain a comprehensive view of the following:
- Summary recap of Global UDI
- EUDAMED Requirements and Data Attributes
- Global UDI Compliance Dates as currently published
- Detailed Timing for MDR UDI and Legacy MDD/AIMDD/IVDD timelines is presented
- FAQ and a Medical Device UDI Glossary
- Info as currently published concerning UDI for the Netherlands and Saudi Arabia
If you have questions about UDI, we are here to help! Reed Tech will roll out implementation and submission phases through 2019 in anticipation of the EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) UDI submission deadline of May 2020.
Get in touch for an update on our progress and flexible options that may benefit your UDI product data management plan. Contact us by email: MedDevice@ReedTech.com